cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Access Denied

I logged on successfully to my BT account a few days ago.  I have since tried to do this on two different devices and keep getting a blank page with access denied on the top left corner.  My password is correct.  Does anyone know how to resolve this?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Access Denied

Hi @Slotnicki, sorry your having trouble accessing your MyBT account. 

If you are using a web browser firstly try clearing your cookies and cache and also try a different browser of the issue persists.
If you are using the app please uninstall and re-install the app.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Day 2. Having the same issue, access denied when trying to log on to my MyBT - rang BT yesterday. After an hour waiting to speak to someone, had to go through the usual scripted questions, even though I told the person I had checked all the settings, cookies, even changed my password twice etc. Eventually said there was a problem at their end and could take up to 48 hours to fix.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

I'm getting the same issue.

My login details have always worked in the past but now, despite, trying log-ins via several browsers and different routers, I'm getting 'access denied' page every time. I've also found that if, after getting that, I navigate to the bt.com web page, it presents as if someone is logged in (i.e. 'log out' is available as a menu option top right). However, it's unable to identify me (no profile/account details are available).

I wasn't able to find a phone-based menu option to get further help (0330 1234 150 offers 5 menu items which aren't relevant). However having read your experience, I will wait a few days to see if BT can fix at their end.

I did btw download BT app onto iphone - this was also very glitchy, but I was finally able to view personal details on this platform.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Exactly the same issue. Eventually got through. It seems it's an issue at their end. Apparently is only affecting those who log on using their Username. Have promised to get back to me on Monday with an update.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

have you had any luck logging on? Ive got the same issue but getting nowhere with BT!

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Hi. Managed to get through to BT eventually. They had to change my usual username to my BT email address. I then had to link my BT account to what is effectively a new MyBT account. I can now see MyBT account. BT changed the log in process so that logging in using your username shows access denied

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

0 Ratings