cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: myBT Access Denied

Same problem here. I have a BTID which I have used for years - and it is not in the form of an email address. The BTID gets me access to (well at least it used to) my BT account from where I can manage all my products broadband/mobile/email etc. In the last few days I get "Access Denied" when trying to log in through a browser - Chrome/Firefox/Safari all give an error - on Mac, iPad and Windows!!! I have tried clearing caches..but this does not resolve it. This has only recently started ...but, bizarrely, I can still log in to the 'MyBT' app on my phone/iPad using my BTID - so I know the credentials are still valid. I can also still log into BTCloud using my BTID, again it shows the credentials are valid...something has changed within the MyBT login through a browser!!

Just frustrating - as it has always worked seamlessly!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I have tried to create a new BTID as suggested - but it won't allow it - "There is already a BTID associated with this account" ... go figure!!

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Hi @mdwill and thanks for posting about your MyBT.

I can help you with this. I'll need a few details so I've sent you a private message. Drop me over a reply and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings