cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 58

Re: Annoying red live box Champions league TNT

I remember the stuttering on Fire Stick, but not aware of anywhere else @warrior 

Message 42 of 58

Still happening. Will they ever fix this ? 

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 58

Have you checked to see if there is an available update in the Apple TV App Store for Discovery+?

It won't be fixed until an update comes along with the/a fix.

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 58

Spoiler
Spoiler
No update still there. Can’t find anything except this post online. Isn’t anyone else experiencing this on the discovery app? 
0 Ratings
Message 45 of 58

@Sirpostsalot 

A few of my mates reporting this when logged into Discovery+ on various devices, not just Apple TV. All but one of them subscribe to TNT via Sky (offers were better) and not BT/EE. The red 'Live' graphic has been a bug on the D+ app in the past and seems to randomly rear its head now and again. 

Message 46 of 58

Pain in the rear that.
I just hung a t towel over the flipping screen.
Mind you.
I do that the other top right hand side of screen as well, so I don't have to look at their dratted logo!
Message 47 of 58

Interesting, hopefully they will fix it then. Not looking likely though, it’s been weeks now. Isn’t just on champions league, it’s happening on every stream. 

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 58

Ha ha extreme measures.

Watching from start gets rid of it too. 

0 Ratings
Message 49 of 58

Was gifted a Fire Cube today, so i decided to take the plunge and see if its a better experience than my previous-hell with the Fire Stick 4K Max 1st Gen, and i can safely say it is - however my point is, i had a look at Discovery+, mainly TNT Sports and Eurosport to see if the red-box is an issue on that platform; it isn't an issue!

Not an issue on ROKU, or Fire TV devices, but Apple TV. Its also not an issue on web-browser either.

Message 50 of 58

Also an issue for anyone using Discovery+ app on Sky's streaming pucks.