Message 1 of 5

Voice Mail

Voice mail not working on my landline, if I ring 1571 i recieve the message "You do not currently haver voicemail" Notified BT/EE weeks ago , keep recieving messages that they are" still working on it" ! What is the problem??

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Voice Mail

Hi @Colin1942 I'm sorry about that? Do you have EE or BT service at the moment and is your telphone now on digital voice?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I m with BT/Ee my home phone is digital voice, all is OK however voicemail/bt answer does not work. Over the last 4  weeks I keep having messages from EE that they are working on it but it's taking longer than expected.!! The latest was a week ago, the messages seem that they think I have problems with broadband.  All I want is 1571 voicemail activated.!!!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

I m with BT/Ee my home phone is digital voice, all is OK however voicemail/bt answer does not work. Over the last 4  weeks I keep having messages from EE that they are working on it but it's taking longer than expected.!! The latest was a week ago, the messages seem that they think I have problems with broadband.  All I want is 1571 voicemail activated.!!!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@Colin1942 

So you are an EE customer?

They have their own forum https://community.ee.co.uk/

You would be best posting there, as BT Retail would not have access to your records.

0 Ratings