cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Can't seem to use bt mail on mobile from today

I keep getting the message "can't retrieve email content" on my mobile. My husband is also having the same issue. We are on holiday and relying on our phones to send and receive messages. We are on BT broadband and expect a better service than this. It seems to have happened from today, we used it ok yesterday. What's happening?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Can't seem to use bt mail on mobile from today

have you tried using a web browser to access email instead of the app

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I have a samsung internet email which I can access but my husband doesn't so it's really inconvenient for him.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

can your husband not use a web browser - google/edge/firefox etc

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

He's just managed to get into it via bt.com.  But it doesn't explain why both of our bt mail apps on our samsung phones have suddenly stopped working.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Have you tried rebooting your phones? I had trouble with mine after a system update, and the reboot did clear it. Worth a try.

Richard

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Yes tried this, didn't make any difference

0 Ratings