cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

EE tv app can I watch sky Atlantic.

Go to solution

Any advice please downloaded the eetv app but I’m unable to watch any programmes from the app. Is this correct?

seems a waste of time downloading it, if this is the case. Using iPad 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: EE tv app can I watch sky Atlantic.

Go to solution

Hi @Rex23, welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. 

Are you trying to watch programs from the Now channels? If so you would need to install the Now app to view those. How To Get NOW On Your Device (nowtv.com)
Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Cheers John,

so I need to download the now tv app. Why have the EE app it just looks like a buying site. I’m rubbish at this tech stuff. Thanks for your help i will follow that link. 
Regards 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

You are very welcome @Rex23. Before we offered NOW channels we used to provide our own channels which you could watch via the BT TV app which is now the EE TV app. We do still have content on the app such as TNT Sports, Eurosport and our Box Office but the NOW channels such as Sky Atlantic are delivered on the NOW app. For anyone that has our sports channels, the main way to access them is through the Discovery+ app.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Rex23  the reason  that the EE TV app on the iPad lists the Now channels is that when paired with  an EETV (Youview) box it allows recordings  to be set remotely via  the app

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks,

didn’t realise that I had to download all the different apps. Thought the EE app would show all the programmes in my tv package.

0 Ratings