cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 91 of 122

Re: Xbox Games Pass Issues "Unable to process your request. Please try again."

Hi @Daisuki_Tsukasa and welcome.

I'm sorry you're also having problems with the game pass. Thanks for trying the help line. I can look into this for you. Check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 92 of 122

Hi, I'm having the same issues as many others. Have been trying for a few days with no success.

0 Ratings
Message 93 of 122

Hi @Cjk84

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having redeeming your Xbox game pass offer.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 94 of 122

Hi, I have been having the same issues as everyone else in this thread trying to activate my Game Pass Ultimate and just getting an error message

0 Ratings
Message 95 of 122

Hi @Whagwan, the Game Pass is currently not available to claim online. Call us on 0330 1234 150 (option 1 then option 2) and asked for the Game Pass to be claimed.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 96 of 122

Please update your website and advice, selecting option 1 then 2 just leads to the automated line fault check service.  I had to go through the accounts team to talk to someone to get this sorted.

0 Ratings
Message 97 of 122

Hi @Whagwan, thanks for the feedback and I'll ask for that to be checked but glad you got the Game Pass claimed.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 98 of 122

Hi

I am also struggling to activate my 6 months.

Getting the error same as everyone, i've called up the phone line and its just the generic fault line?

Help please 

0 Ratings
Message 99 of 122

Re: Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Issue - System down down for maintenance

Yes @DavidM , I've called 3 times now and have not been able to get through to anyone who can help - similar to the other messages on this forum.

0 Ratings
Message 100 of 122

Re: Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Issue - System down down for maintenance

Same here, I would say just give up. I called them too, was told will get a reply within 48h. That was like 25+ days ago probably. For BT that is so big, its weird how there are still issues activating it. Mine came back, tried to activate it but still error ^^

0 Ratings