cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Issue claiming Xbox ultimate pass

HI 

I have been trying to claim my 12 month Xbox ultimate pass on both my phone and laptop since my new broadband became active on the 8/4/24 but i am being met with the same message that there is problem and to try again later. Could someone please either point me in the right direction to resolve this issue or send me an activation code. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Issue claiming Xbox ultimate pass

Hi @Steve-H,

If you still can't claim your Xbox Game Pass, after yout 14 day cooling off period, come back to me here and let me know, please.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thanks DanielS i will try again in a few days and come back to you of the issue persists.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @DanielS 

It has now been 18 days since my service was activated and I am still receiving the same message that BT are unable proceed my request and to try again later when I am trying to claim my 12 month XBox game pass. Please can you advise on a way forward to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Steve-H,

Thanks for getting back to me. 

You can phone our Customer Services if you wish or, you can reply back to the private message that I'm going to send you. My team will make sure that our internal Xbox team pick it up and issue you with the code.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Steve-H, thanks for getting in touch. The Game Pass has been claimed for you and the Xbox team will email you the code within the next 7 working day.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @JohnC2 

That's great thanks for your help.

0 Ratings