cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Gamepass - Your subscription is stopping

Hi - i've just had an email from BT which reads as follows:

Hello ***,

We've stopped your monthly subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. This is because you no longer have broadband with us.

We hope you enjoyed it.

This is somewhat confusing as when I log into My BT right now, I can see this...

Your contract details

Your contract ends on 06 Mar 2026 with 676 days remaining.
I can confirm Xbox gamepass no longer shows in my products.

Two concerns here:

1) Why is my access being revoked?
2) Is my broadband suddenly going to stop working?

This is somewhat frustrating as I had to get help here initially a month ago to even get the gamepass activated and then I have this issue now.

Thanks in advance for any help.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Gamepass - Your subscription is stopping

Finally got through on the phone. This seems to be a bug on BT’s side and they’re trying to fix it. The rep I spoke to had to go through to another department and talk to them about getting it added back on to my account.

Apparently it was caused by them upgrading the system (more like a downgrade lol). After you talk to them they’ll send you a redemption code for the month manually. They’re saying it won’t be needed next month and will go back to auto
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the update - better get on the phone then, did try yesterday then got hung up on so posted here. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Just be prepared to wait. Was in the queue for near an hour before I got through to someone. Their gawdawful music almost made me hang up (or hang myself lol)

0 Ratings