cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Xbox Game Pass - Activation

Go to solution

HI, Im trying to take advantage of the 6 month game pass from BT. I've followed the instructions but i cant see anything that allows me to activate it. I've just upgraded my broadband and when looking at the packages last week i had noticed i was incorrectly charged for a gaming pass for a few months. The lady i spoke to when upgrading said there was a glitch and i had my money refunded. So when i try to activate it now i get the option to auto re-new and wonder if this is related to the glitch and it thinks im still using my game pass. Can anyone assist me? Thank you so much  

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox Game Pass - Activation

Go to solution

Hi @Vinnieboy-73 

Thanks for posting I can have this investigated for you to help get this claimed.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments asking for the details we need to investigate.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I had the same problem it charged me the 12.99 after I activated, I then had to cancel that subscription with xbox anfbt and reactivate the 6 months again... to which i think xbox are still trying to claim the original subscription and iv only been able to use under 2 months of my free one!! Been a pain!!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Sorry to hear that. I signed up tonight for the 6 months after BT sent me an email with the code. Hopefully it’s pain free for me if not I’ll be back on this thread 😁

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

It sounds like there might be a lingering issue from the previous glitch with your billing. Have you tried visiting the Xbox Game Pass website directly to activate the 6-month pass? Sometimes, going through the steps again from the beginning can clear up any confusion. Also, make sure you've fully installed the Xbox Game Pass app on your device and logged in with the correct account to access the benefits, similar to how you would visit, install, and play a game like Traffic Rider.

0 Ratings