cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Why cant I order my Hybrid connect?

My recent experience with BT has been very poor i have raised numerous complaints and my issues are that they will close them down without notice even if you expressly request them not to.

I first placed an order with BT for Fiber to the home last January. They completed this after delays and re-ordering this march. 

The last part of my sorry tale, is trying to get a hybrid connect each time i try to communicate it is a 45 minute call as there is no working message facility. I have ordered the device 6 time that last time today i was cut off mid call.

Does anyone know if there is a now national rated number to call on or any way of escalating complaints as the organisation seems to bar all attempts to get beyond customer service. I cannot raise the matter to the ombudsman until i get a dispute letter and they wont let you get that far. so it seems they are unaccountable to anyone

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Why cant I order my Hybrid connect?

You don't actually order hybrid connect but you order the add on of either halo 3 or halo 3+

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/learn-about-broadband/bt-halo/what-is-bt-halo-and-how-can-i-get-it...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

To be honest, not sure why you would want a hybrid connect with full fibre. Fibre is far more reliable than copper.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Because i work 4 days a week oat home!
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

And?

0 Ratings