cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

How to email customer services

Hi as to the title.  How can I email customer support???  I changed from BT to EE, sent my stuff back (got the post office receipt). But I keep getting messages saying to send it back.   
thanks

steve

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: How to email customer services

You can not email BT Customer Services.

It is taking BT about three to four weeks to update their records after receipt of any returned items. 

The emails you receive are automatically sent out after set times if the account has not been updated to say the items hae been returned.

If you have Proof of Postage or if you have the Receipt of Delivery BT Customer Services can update your account if you call BT on 0330.1234.150.

Or you could wait until at least four weeks have passed by which time your account should have been updated and no charge will be levied.

If a charge is levied post back on to the forum and further assistance will be offered.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Thanks a lot for the advice. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi. I tried to phone BT as I’ve just been charged for the missing items. I’m not happy being charged £143. I have proof I send the stuff.
Any help would be great. Thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

as @gg30340  posted you need to contact CS 03301234150 or you can try billing  https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

they will be able to update your account

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Did you not read message2. It told you what to do.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

As BT customers know your advise is rubbish. They still continue to send text messages. If you do not know the correct answer, do not mislead people. Having had this same problem for months, I can confirm that there is no way to email or send by text a copy of the P.O. receipt that BT repeatably ask for. People like you are just spreading the false illusion that they are dealing with a responsible company. They are not.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

@cms1 wrote:

As BT customers know your advise is rubbish. They still continue to send text messages. If you do not know the correct answer, do not mislead people. Having had this same problem for months, I can confirm that there is no way to email or send by text a copy of the P.O. receipt that BT repeatably ask for. People like you are just spreading the false illusion that they are dealing with a responsible company. They are not.

It is your message that is rubbish. Nobody said you can email it.

As it would appear you either did not read the post or can not understand it you should re read what was posted you will see that you call BT with your Proof of Postage etc. You give the information that is on the Proof of Postage or Delivery to the Customer Service rep and they will update your account.

0 Ratings