cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Ex customer need refund

Good Morning, my account was ended and had been passed to a debt management company few years ago and I've been told I have a over payment refund. I've contacted the debt management company and they said it's BT I need to contact to claim it? I don't have my old BT account number so can't call anyone. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Naomi

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Ex customer need refund

sorry but I don't understand why your debt was passed to a debt management company if your account is in credit and you are looking for a refund.

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

My BT was passed to debt management and the repayments to clear my BT bill has been over paid and I've been told after a run around from the debt management company I have to get in touch with BT for the refund. I don't have my account number so I can't get through on the phone so I'm not sure how I can get intouch with anyone about this.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

is your BT account number not shown on correspondence from debt management company?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

No just the account number for the debt management. I can't find anything from BT with full account number. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

You need to ask the debt management company for the BT account number.

0 Ratings