cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Broadband contract renewed, without any knowledge

My Halo 3 Broadband contract wasn't due for renewal until March 2025, and today found out that, that is has been renewed today without knowledge or any reasoning,.... and they even dated it incorrectly !

Mods.... Please advise -

VOL013-85.......291 was raised today, for Broadband - this I did not approve/request - my broadband wasn't due to expire until March 2025

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Broadband contract renewed, without any knowledge

Please remove vol ref as personal and not allowed on forum

Have you made any changes to package recently

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

No but BT Support has messed up by TV Entertainment package, they removed Netflix Basic, and can't seem to re-add....   

But this shouldn't affect my Broadband Package, especially without being informed....

(I've removed part of the VOL order number.... Should now be acceptable)

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Changing your TV package automatically renews your broadband contract, as you cannot have TV without it.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

A BT agent renewed my TV package on 14th April as it was due to expire April 2024

My broadband was due to expire March 2025, and was renewed today by BT agent with notification.

Niw TV package is set to expire 13 April 2026 and Broadband 23 April 2026

I should have been informed.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Received call from Team Leader, to get my Netflix Running again, after a messed up TV Entertainment subscription was  renewed, and it was confirmed that usually, hen a TV package is renewed, broadband contract is renewed at the same time.

Seems there had been a few errors made,  and the Team Leader had apologised for the mistake..   I accepted that the Broadband contract should have been renewed (this was requested during the TV contract being renewed, but was told it wasn't possible as the broadband contract didn't expire until 2025)

All services are now as expected,.... billing, etc rectified - all thanks to Team Leader  (Sam)

0 Ratings