cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Wifi Calling and Hostpot slider missing from iPhone 13 BT Mobile

Go to solution

After iOS 17.4.1 install, my phone no longer connects to Wifi Calling and also the hotspot activation slider is missing in the settings panel. Although this may be an iOS issue, I have done a iOS reinstall and a network settings reset with no effect. I have noted that my BT Hub now shows an EE carrier signal and I wonder if this issue is connected with the transition of BT to EE services. Any ideas or similar experiences?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wifi Calling and Hostpot slider missing from iPhone 13 BT Mobile

Go to solution

@nhi336 My iPhone had updated a while back and still have WiFi calling. Have you tried putting the phone in Airplane mode - which switches off the mobile radio/cellular elements) and checked that you can still make and receive ‘normal’ mobile calls (ie not WhatsApp / IP based)?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wifi Calling and Hostpot slider missing from iPhone 13 BT Mobile

Go to solution

Well I tried everything; wifi on/off; airplane on/off; airplane on..shutdown..restart..airplane off; network settings reset; all to no avail.

Then I did a full back up and restore in finder while connected to my MacBook, there was a restoring hang up issue that required a MacBook finder force quit and restart, but after a clean restore of iOS and then restore of backed up apps and settings  problems seem to be solved

0 Ratings