cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Full Fibre 900 Upload Speed

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS

Are you able to help me with this issue please? Getting 950mbps download absolutely fine, but my upload seems to be capped at 35mbps. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Charlie

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Full Fibre 900 Upload Speed

Go to solution

when was your installation?  have you tried factory reset of SH2 by pressing recessed button on back and holding 20/30secs until lights flash?

are you testing with ethernet cable direct to your pc on fast.com?  35mb is unusual as stuck problems usually 20 or 50mb

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

@imjolly Thanks for your help.

Installation was 3 years ago. Had the same upload speed cap on a previous hub, have been sent a new hub and still the speeds are the same. I've tested with ethernet cable cat6, 7 and 8 to bt wholesale speed test site and fast.com 

Fine download speeds, but upload speed stuck on 35.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Have spoken to BT on the phone and they said there was a cap on the profile. All removed and working as normal now. Thanks everyone