cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 42

Re: FTTP Fibre 900 upload capped

Go to solution

To be honest, given the complexity I’m not sure it proves anyone wrong, I just remembered at the back of my mind that someone had achieved it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT Full Fibre 900 (Big Sport UHD) - Nokia ONT - Ubiquity ER-X - EETV Box Pro (IP Mode)
0 Ratings
Message 32 of 42

Go to solution

I can appreciate the frustration and phoning and getting nowhere makes blood pressure boil but you would be better just doing nothing now and waiting for mods to get back to you as it is a hub update that is needed from similar posts

Still frustrating as it’s still not been resolved and no contact from BT 🤷🏼‍♂️ … if it’s just a simple hub update needed, how come it’s so difficult for BT to implement? 🫤

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 42

Go to solution

@naylor2006 

Well found but I doubt many customers are willing or able to make these changes but it is an option

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 34 of 42

Go to solution

@imjolly 

I actually forgot how complicated it was, I stumbled upon it a while ago when I was looking at 3rd party router threads, although I wasn’t planning on having a phone it was always mentioned that getting DV to work was the hard bit and most people just dont bother with it. But through the general research I was doing I came across a few folks who did it which is why it remained in my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT Full Fibre 900 (Big Sport UHD) - Nokia ONT - Ubiquity ER-X - EETV Box Pro (IP Mode)
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 42

Go to solution

<sigh> … another day passed without any resolution 😤 Anyone know how I escalate this?

I’m sure the mods are busy but it’s cracking on for 6 days now 🫤 I seem to be running out of options other than cancelling and going with another provider.

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 42

Go to solution

Hi @trapdoor

I tried calling you again a few minutes ago and I left a message on your mobile.

I am working on this and I'll give you a shout when I have an update.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 42

Go to solution

@trapdoor 

it was only the afternoon of the 29th you replied to mods so not 6 days since they became involved    you are in a queue of other customer all of whom consider their problem a priority hence why mods deal in order pm received

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 38 of 42

Go to solution

Hi @trapdoor

I tried calling you again a few minutes ago and I left a message on your mobile.

I am working on this and I'll give you a shout when I have an update.

Thanks,

Robbie

Hi Robbie,

Not sure why you’re having difficulties getting me on my mobile … had it with me and no calls or messages. Wonder if you don’t have the correct number?

Can I ask if you could call me on my landline if you can’t get me on my mobile? 

Many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 42

Go to solution

Thanks for chatting with me @trapdoor

Sorry you've had so many problems with your order.  I'll be back in touch as agreed.

Speak again soon.

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 40 of 42

Go to solution

Just an update … looks like the Mods have worked their magic and this morning my upload speed has jumped (via the SH2) from 20Mbps to the anticipated 110Mbps 😃.