cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Return Kit

Hi,

I no longer have an account with BT, having terminated my contract at the end of March 2024. In common with others, I keep getting e-mail messages and texts telling me to return the kit that had previously been issued to me. The way to do this is for me to log into my account and make a request for a returns bag. However, as my account has already been closed, I can't do this.

I've contacted BT customer services three times to date and been promised that a returns bag would be issued but none has arrived. I will soon be out of time to return the kit and I will be charged for it, even though I have no means to return it. I don't want things to get to that stage, as that will generate a whole raft of new problems.

What's the answer to this, please? Thank you.

Regards

petera180

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Return Kit

Hi @petera180, sorry you still haven't got a returns bag after 3 calls to the helpdesk.

I'll shortly send you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this. We are quite busy at the moment so it will take a few days for us to get back to you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings