Re: The BT Sport app is closing on 12th October

Same issue

Managed to login to discovery plus via smart TV but it is buffering terribly 

I can remember similar issues with Quest 

This needs sorting or I'm cancelling it

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 103

You'll need to raise the buffering issue directly with discovery I'm afraid @Markus007 - you can email them at support@discovery.plus

I would suggest doing what you can to improve the signal to your Smart TV first though - even if temporary, just to confirm whether the issue is wifi signal related or not.

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 103

SORTED: I couldn't get into Discovery+ at all because I had not kept details of my login or creating the new account, but finally figured out what had happened and got it working.
0 Ratings
Message 34 of 103

This happens to me too.

Also tried from app but in a never ending cycle of activate here on app and being returned to My BT home page.

Very frustrating.

And don't try to manage product as all that does is try to get me to sign up for an upgrade!

Will someone in the know please advise how to get what was BT Sport on the TNT app?

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 103

@MrsE13wrote:

Will someone in the know please advise how to get what was BT Sport on the TNT app?

Surely you mean the Discovery+  App? This successfully downloaded and is functional on 2 each, iPhones, iPads,  Smart TVs without problems.

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 103

Unfortunately we have a fault at the moment that is preventing the "activate discovery+" tile from appearing for anyone in MyBT. We're working hard to fix it ASAP. I'll update here when it's resolved.
Message 37 of 103

Hi 

I work from home and the broadband / wifi connection is working fine.

Could you please advise what specifically I can do with the Smart TV to prevent buffering etc.

Other Apps work fine

Thanks, Mark

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 103

Broadband/wifi working fine on one device doesn't mean it's working fine on all devices @Markus007
If you have a way to ensure that the wifi signal is top strength on your TV (or it has an ethernet option) then it's worth trying that before anything else, just to 100% eliminate internet reliability as the cause.
0 Ratings
Message 39 of 103

I have activated Discovery+ but which number on my tv will the channel be please? 

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 103

I need to know this too!

0 Ratings