cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 213

Re: Take your seat for TNT Sports

discovery+ is the main place to go for live events and replays.
Highlights and articles are still just in the BT Sport app.
0 Ratings
Message 52 of 213

That is not what I am seeing. All Second Test daily highlights are in D+ but not all of them in BT Sport.
0 Ratings
Message 53 of 213

Where are you seeing highlights in d+? I can only see full replays (many hours long)
0 Ratings
Message 54 of 213

I had a quick look on a few discovery+ apps on differentg devices  and @gomezz  I cannot currently see any hour highlights for the WI /India  2nd Test yet available to play. I do get the hour highlights listed as upcoming programmes in the future but not listed as ondemand. As mentioned by Darren I do see the full reruns of the days so far listed as available.

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 213

Apologies. Yes only the replays on D+. But still leaves the question as to why some days' highlights are missing from the BT Sport app.
0 Ratings
Message 56 of 213

There are highlights on D+.

Scroll down on the section-page for each sport, they're down towards the bottom (Such as this weekends UFC, each of the main-card fights have a 3min highlights option below the full-event replay)

0 Ratings
Message 57 of 213

THanks @Popeye13_Official . I believe the conversation is referring specifically to to  highlights of the West Indies v India  Cricket 2nd Test. The expectation  based upon what BT Sport provided for the  previous 1st Test would be that the  each of the Days highlights ( typically a 45 to 60 minutes programme ) would be available on demand. Yet so far only full day reruns seem to be available on discovery+ So @gomezz  is asking why they are missing.

0 Ratings
Message 58 of 213

Curiously those highlights *are* showing on the BT TV app *but* for some reason casting from that app seems to be broken (separate issue).
0 Ratings
Message 59 of 213

Are discovery+ aware that they will need to have their app change to 50hz for sport and will they do this for google tvs from sony as the old bt sport app only done this on chromecast with google tv or firestick.

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 213

The BT Sport app did it on every Android/FireOS device that supported it. If your Sony TV isn't switching to 50Hz with the BT Sport app, it's because it doesn't support the required APIs - so the discovery+ app won't be able to either.
0 Ratings