cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 213

Re: Take your seat for TNT Sports

On the Box Pro - TNT Sports 5-10 are still labelled BT Sport 5-10 in the Guide.

Other channels have renamed.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 213

YouView caches can take up to 24 hours to distribute changes across all devices. The changes were made one by one over a period of ~8 minutes - it sounds like you've just picked up the first half of the changes so far.
Message 13 of 213

have corrected now.

@DarrenDevwrote:
YouView caches can take up to 24 hours to distribute changes across all devices. The changes were made one by one over a period of ~8 minutes - it sounds like you've just picked up the first half of the changes so far.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 213

This mornings switchover from BT Sport to TNT Sports is now on YouTube.

BT Sport to TNT Sports - REBRAND - 18 July, 2023 - YouTube

Message 15 of 213

Hi,

Do you know when they're planning to remove the BT Sport app? I'm hoping it's a while yet, as the picture I get through that is brilliant and much better than the slightly stuttery one I get via the Discovery+ app. Granted, it could be an issue with my Firestick as I get the same stuttery picture issues when watching any Amazon Prime live sports broadcast...but the BT Sport app has always given a flawless picture!

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 213

The apps have already been cut back significantly. There's no enhanced player on mobile/tablet devices anymore, and you'll not be able to "watch from start" or rewind live events in the BT Sport app anymore. These features will only be in the discovery+ apps.

We hope to shut down the BT Sport apps completely around mid October - that gives WBD enough time to make sure everything is working perfectly, and users have had enough time to get used to the new way that things work.
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 213

Ah well, okay. I'll try to live with the Discovery+ judder 🙂
Thanks Darren
0 Ratings
Message 18 of 213

Try changing your display settings in the Fire TV settings screen - try different refresh rates to see what works best for you.
I implemented automatic refresh rate switching in our apps, to handle the fact that BT Sport content is 50fps but Fire Sticks default to 60Hz. It's possible d+ aren't there yet?
Message 19 of 213

The best picture quality and reliability are available on Roku or Apple TV 4K devices. Firesticks are by and large pi*s poor in comparison, no matter what app you use.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 213

Thanks Darren - I'm sure I tried meddling with the settings before (for a football game through Prime) to no avail, but i'll give it a go again
0 Ratings