cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 91 of 213

Re: Take your seat for TNT Sports

Well, out of sheer boredom, i decided to factory reset the 4K Max again, and see what happens....

Having done that and reinstalled everything, not from the Amazon backup but from scratch, including OS updates, its even worse now!!!

It resembles what it would look like if you tried feeding a 50hz signal into a 23.976 output, its so shuddery and juddery its unreal, and thats after letting it playback for 15mins. I didn't have xray on, but i hate to think of the number of dropped frames. So FR did absolutely nothing.

0 Ratings
Message 92 of 213

i dont understand the user journey from BT sport to TNT.

I don't have BT Tv just the app, any links to get TNT either take me to buy a broadband and TV package (don't want) or to my payment details page that only gives two options, cancel my BT sport subscription or update my payment details (which are correct)

do i need to cancel BT Sport then sign up for TNT or does my BT account somehow link? Its a terrible UI/UX in my opinion. 

0 Ratings
Message 93 of 213

What kind of BT Sport subscription do you have @ufcfan100 ? What bill does it appear on?

0 Ratings
Message 94 of 213

Quick check guys - once you complete the Discovery + activation, do you have to watch TNT via the Discovery App from there on in?

My BT Sport app today had a message saying no valid account existed, so wondered if this is because I’ve activated Discovery?

0 Ratings
Message 95 of 213

Activating Discovery+ does not change how you received the TNT Sports channels.

@SPORTSLJMwrote:

Quick check guys - once you complete the Discovery + activation, do you have to watch TNT via the Discovery App from there on in?

My BT Sport app today had a message saying no valid account existed, so wondered if this is because I’ve activated Discovery?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 96 of 213

I've just checked your account @SPORTSLJM - it looks brand new. It was created on August 4th. Have you spoken to the helpdesk recently regarding issues with your profile? Maybe had your profile deleted and recreated?

0 Ratings
Message 97 of 213

Ah yes @DarrenDev it is- it was when I was resolving an issue where I’d got got two accounts on one profile so to delete the old one they did a whole restart so that must be it.

Presumably if I log in with the new details that should sort it?

So in essence I can use either BT or Discovery Plus for apps until BT wrap up things in October?
0 Ratings
Message 98 of 213

If you log in with the same email address you're logged into these forums with, you should find BT Sport will work fine.
Yes - you can continue to use either app until BT Sport shuts down.
0 Ratings
Message 99 of 213

When does the BT Sport app close Darren? 

0 Ratings
Message 100 of 213

Is there a timelines for when sports events and programmes that were first broadcast before July 18 to be available  on discovery+ on demand. It does seem that whilst post July 18  new sports events generally  end up on discovery+ catchup earlier  events do not and programmes  rebroadcast  on TNT Sports that were first broadcast  on BT Sport do not either. So the viewer has to then go to Bt sports app to find  this content. 

0 Ratings