cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Re: Tnt ultimate not working

Go to solution

Update..On 18th April I upgraded to Bt Full fibre 300 and recontracted my Full Works tv package for 24 months.After connection,still unable to access channels on EPG of 433 tnt ultimate and 465 ultimate hdr.I raised issue by phone with Bt Home tec(jordan),with his help we tried various senarios, unplugging box ,resetting etc to no avail,still getting error codes BTP -11169 on 433 and BTP- 11162 on 465.He took details to pass my issue onto next level of BT/ TMC..to date I have had no feedback or resolution.Could someone please take up my Issue to Help Resolve

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Go to solution

@lesjanfin My advice would be to start a new thread rather than using this one again. I understand that your circumstances have changed, but it will be more likely to be picked up by the right people on here then. I’ve had exactly the same issue myself and I understand how frustrating it is.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

I had an identical problem that only got solved when I sent a message from the bt Facebook homepage. If you can cancel and go to sky i would, they're cheaper and all the sport is in 4k. I'll be doing this when my contract is up. Also,, do you experience any 'popping' with your sound? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Thank you .I will start new thread and hope it gets sorted.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Full Fibre 300/Full Works tv/Still No Ultimate

Go to solution

I have the Bt Tvbox pro with Full works tv package,since 18.12.23.was on Bt Fibre 1 with speeds at best then 23mbps download.Posted previously about not able to get TNT Ultimate channels 433 and 465.Was advised at time that until my Speeds increased ..No chance of these channels.

On 18th April 24.Upgraded to FTTP on BT Fibre 300 and recontracted Tv Full Works.

Still not able to access Tnt Ultimate via EPG 433 or Ultimate HDR 465,with error messages BTP- 11169 and BTP - 11162 respectively.

I raised phone complaint with Bt Home tec on 18th inst.(Jordan) we went through various "fix"senarios ,disconnecting,resetting box etc.with same error codes outcome.He informed me he would note my issues and forward on to next level BT/TMC dept.

To date,No Feedback, still cant access these 2 channels via EPG.(I can via Discovery plus app)

Can I respectfully request online help please from Bt  to Resolve.Thank you.

Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Sorry about that @lesjanfin - TMC do have a backlog of around 10 working days at the moment.

I've fixed your account though.  Could you please confirm?

(I merged your other post back into this one, as someone else had already split your original message away from the original thread)

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Re: Full Fibre 300/Full Works tv/Still No Ultimate

Go to solution

Hi @lesjanfin,

We have two Full Works packages. One is Full Works HD and the other is Full Works 4K.

The error messages that you shared often comes up when you have the Full Works HD package and are trying to view the Full Works 4K additional channels. When this happens we are meant to look at placing a new order to change your contract to a Full Works plan. Do you know if you're on the Full Works HD package with a discount? From what I've seen lately, the 4K package doesn't seem to have a discount or price that would match it.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Re: Full Fibre 300/Full Works tv/Still No Ultimate

Go to solution

Good morning.

Thank you DarrenDev those channels are now "activated" on my  EPG.much appreciated.

For info of DanielS. My original package was BT VIP package.I recall it was discounted at time.(that was the attraction moving from Sky prices).with NOW Boost,which I understood at time   gave me uhd where applicable.

I just seek clarification that these 2 channels are "part" of my contract and will not require additional payment.Thank you.

0 Ratings