cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Discovery+ catch up on web browser: Moving play point?

Was wanting to watch the second MotoGP session using Discovery+ on the browser on my old tablet (the app doesn't work on this old tablet).  I wanted to move the play point over the Moto3./2 sessions to about 1:40 in but it would not let me do this.  I am sure I have done this in the past so wondering if I was mistaken about this or Discovery has changed something recently?

In the end I started watching on the app on my phone which *did* let me move the play point then stopped and resumed playback on the browser on my tablet which resumed from where the phone had left off.  A clunky workaround but needs must ...

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Discovery+ catch up on web browser: Moving play point?

If the tablet doesnt support the app due to age then using the browser is going to have unexpected and unsupported results im afraid, you are already using a work around there.

I have an old iPad that sometimes we use to watch iPlayer, have to use the browser for that also, weird things happen!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT Full Fibre 900 (Big Sport UHD) - Nokia ONT - Ubiquity ER-X - EETV Box Pro (IP Mode)
0 Ratings