cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 98

Re: Comment ¦ New Email Format

Go to solution

@MT839 

You do not need to pay for BTMail if you move providers. You will be moved onto BTMail Basic unless you decide to pay for BTMail Premium.

BT Email products | Types of BT Emails | BT Help

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 98

Go to solution

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions but I do not understand the comments made by some contributors about paying. I was talking about the various changes made to the email format / layout / features. I don't see any improvements in the service, quite the opposite in some cases.

Message 13 of 98

Go to solution

@MT839wrote:

When it was being tested did nobody notice that words at the end of lines in some emails are being split instead of being moved to the next line.

@NeilO With three reports of this alleged error, have you or your colleagues had a chance to pass it to the email team?

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 98

Go to solution

@MT839 

I should have added in my previous post to you that along with getting free BTMail Basic if you leave BT, it is as @licquorice  has stated a free add on for customers who had their BT email service with their BT Broadband package before 26th Oct.2022 as customers who took out a BT Broadband package after that date do not get a BTMail email service yet they pay the same price for their broadband package as somebody who does have email.

Message 15 of 98

Go to solution

It is not free for those of us paying for premium... but still has exactly the same pretty poor features. As mentioned in other threads... how could anyone testing this release... think that splitting words is an appropriate way to display text for any purpose? Not even clear how on earth you make it do that (windows does not)??

Message 16 of 98

Re: new email format

Go to solution
Yup - this is just one of the huge number of serious issues I have too. Every time I login - the VIEW IMAGES setting has changed itself back to banning ALL images - why. Every time I login - I have to change the setting from Plain text to Rich text to be able to get the editing banner - why? Every time I login, I re-size the side panels to give me more room to type in - but I have to do it every time - why. There is no DEFAULT settings option for font (BIG issue); page setup or anything. This is a huge step backwards.....!
Message 17 of 98

Go to solution

@Scammers2112 

Since your email "update" have you cleared your web browser's history and cookies as recommended by BT.

BT Email is changing | Help | BT | BT Help

Are you making the changes to view Images and Rich text, by going into the "settings" found by clicking on your user name at the right hand side and if you are are you clicking "Save" after you have changed them?

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 98

Go to solution
Yup, that's what I do and every time I log back in it's reverted. That's the problem... and the fact that it should be the default anyway.
Message 19 of 98

Go to solution
Yes, browser and history cleared.
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 98

Go to solution

Even although you have previously deleted your browser's cookies etc try logging out of your email account then clear the history and cookies yet again from your browser, making sure it is "From all time" if your browser has that option then close and reopen the browser and log back in to your email account and try going back into the settings and reselect the options you want and click "save".