cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 81 of 204

Re: New email format

@HughesKH 

If you single click on the email in the list of emails it will open and the print option will work from there.

0 Ratings
Message 82 of 204

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

How do you tell which email version you are on? I still have all the familiar problems...
0 Ratings
Message 83 of 204

Not every thing was fixed with the recent update. 

See link for what was included in the update.

Webmail migration update - BT Community

The version is shown in the webpage address bar. I don't know what version you should have as I don't use the BTMail webmail page but I am presently showing MX_3.4.1#/mail

0 Ratings
Message 84 of 204

Re: Calendar reminders

A few weeks ago I set up a calendar reminder (for today, 23rd April, 05:50).

Yesterday 22nd April I edited the reminder by adding a few words to the summary.

Today 23rd April I received two reminder emails, one containing the original text in the email body, the other containing the edited text. 

I expected to received only one reminder mail, with the edited text.

The same thing happened a few days ago with a different edited reminder.

Therefore I'd class this as a bug for investigation. 

Message 85 of 204

Email accounts still to be migrated will show the below version in website URL. 

https://email.bt.com/mail23/index-rui.jsp?v=MX_2.33.0#app/mail

Migrated accounts will show MX_3.4.1, as @gg30340 has observed. 

If you've migrated and experiencing issues, please check the known issues list, as these will be fixed very soon. If you're having an issue or problem that isn't covered, let us know in this thread and we'll make sure it's fed back to the email team. 

0 Ratings
Message 86 of 204

All formatting of original text is completely lost when an email is replied to or forwarded. This only started following 16th April release.

0 Ratings
Message 87 of 204

But see my previous comment. The formatting isn't displayed (rendered) during composition of the reply, but it is retained and displayed in the 'sent' folder, and conveyed to the recipient.
0 Ratings
Message 88 of 204

Sorry I'm not certain I understand what you mean but it's very odd. I've realised this happens with one particular sender and other emails seem to be ok. With this one sender, their beautifully formatted email just appears as one long paragraph so impossible to read properly when it becomes a chain. Gremlins all round it would seem!

0 Ratings
Message 89 of 204

Have you checked in your settings found by clicking on your username at the top right hand side, that you have Rich Text selected and not Plain Text.

0 Ratings
Message 90 of 204

Yes I checked that in settings and it's definitely ticked for rich text.  Very odd that it's only one sender where this happens.

0 Ratings