cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 121 of 215

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

@ShaunOM 

Interesting you mention:  I suppose it's down to some particular combination of browser and graphics settings . . . maybe this is why the new BT Webmail release is taking so long to fix? . . . different people are experiencing different problems to varying degrees.

Incidentally, I do have a problem with the "Save Draft" button disappearing off bottom screen window.

Like you, I agree the "Keep composing" button is appropriate.

For me, the jumping cursor issue and non-keeping of chosen font is still there but seems less intermittent now.

Probably the most annoying bug is the formatting of graphic text in incoming emails where breaking of words at end of lines makes reading the text difficult: it's like a text option to fully justify without altering any spacing or allowing hyphenation . . . which no one would choose!

Message 122 of 215

NO C OPY / PASTE FUNCTION

I send emails in French and type them in Word first to put in the accents. It is now impossible to copy and paste even short blocks of text into the new email format,  Why did you remove a useful function?

0 Ratings
Message 123 of 215

I do not use Word, but I regularly copy and paste text from other sources into BT emails.
0 Ratings
Message 124 of 215

@Mad2 wrote:

NO C OPY / PASTE FUNCTION

I send emails in French and type them in Word first to put in the accents. It is now impossible to copy and paste even short blocks of text into the new email format,  Why did you remove a useful function?

It has not been removed. 

How are you accessing your email, is it with an email client/app or are you using a web browser and is which app or browser?

What device are you using to access your email.

0 Ratings
Message 125 of 215

How do you do that? In Word I do control A to highlight, control C to copy and control V to paste.
Message 126 of 215

I use my laptop. Currently I use Google Chrome as a web browser, and then enter www.bt.com/email.
0 Ratings
Message 127 of 215

@Mad2 wrote:
How do you do that? In Word I do control A to highlight, control C to copy and control V to paste.

I have just tried using Control A etc in Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Firefox and I can copy and paste documents and pictures as well as web pages without issue.

What are you using to view your document that you are copying from if it is not Word?

Edit: Re read your post and I see you are using Word.

0 Ratings
Message 128 of 215

After a trouble free weekend, today the cursor jumping is back with a vengeance & has developed an added problem, a chunk of my (immediately typed prior to,)  composed text now disappears at the same time the cursor jumps back to the start!

& the 'we are experiencing issues...' is in overdrive today too.

Come on BT how much longer - this is farcical 

Message 129 of 215

An example of emails with words cut in two:

wendylois_0-1715066121415.png

Message 130 of 215

Yes - same, even we formatted emails are received in text boxes etc