cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Unable to redeem Game Pass Ultimate

I've recently bought a Full Fibre 900 package, and received an email to claim my 12 months free xbox game pass ultimate. When I follow the instructions to do so, I just get an error after accepting Ts and Cs:

"Unable to process your request. Please try again."

I've tried a few times across different browsers etc. I've also tried to use the online "Message" help a couple of times, but the advertised wait time was excessive (about 45 minutes the first time, 1hr30 the second!).

Any help much appreciated.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to redeem Game Pass Ultimate

There are numerous like yours if you use search

You need to wait until 14 day cooling off. Has expired after activation date

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for replying, much appreciated. The difficulty with waiting for cooling off to end is that the activation email says you have 14 days to claim it (i.e. the opposite instruction). Perhaps it's just misleadingly worded - but it seemed unwise to wait and then risk being told you've left it too late.

For anyone else in the same boat, I finally got through to BT on chat on the third attempt and a long wait. They were very helpful. Because I'd received the email with instructions I should have been able to set it up, so they've raised a case to get it sorted manually for me in the next few days.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

You don't normally get to activate during cooling off as you could then cancel and still be able to use the game pass

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings