cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 64

Re: BT Cloud - No longer available

Same issue here

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 64

Re: BT Cloud no longer works even though I’m eligible

Same here have used BT Cloud ever since it became available, must be at least 15 years.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 64

I have had service problems with BT's internet linked services (particularly e-mail) but they have always been punctilious about warning of planned service changes. This smells very much like a **bleep**-up (or service problem) - like the recent Robot Captcha introduction on e-mail sign-in which seems linked (despite their original denials) with use of VPN services. 

I do not believe BT would turn off a service which many are paying for through use of additional storage capacity without due notice. Nor, I suspect, has any data actually been lost - the most likely issue is around sign-in gate-keeping. Which doesn't stop it being bl**dy annoying!

Message 24 of 64

Same here, been using for years.

A status report from BT would be nice. 🙄

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 64

Completly gone. No sign of it account settings. Error code UN2 Also getting Sign in didn't complete in time, ..... (Error Code: 32)

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 64

Same here. And when you click on the link for more information it takes you to a nice page telling you all about what BT Cloud is. what it does, etc.

Not impressed at all. 

I have a lot of stuff backed up on BTCloud. It is not reasonable for the service to suddenly be unavailable.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 64

I have asked a mod to look into problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 28 of 64

BT are reporting that 'they are currently investigating a problem' and that reports have been made

https://status.btcloudphone.bt.com/

Message 29 of 64

Same thing here, add to the list!!! BT just keeps getting worse and they send you round the houses and then send you here and wash their hands of the problem!

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 64

And another one here thrown out without notice! 

I suspect (and sincerely hope) because there  are quite a few of us it's a BT issue rather than they are stopping the service for which we are all paying! You can't rely on anyone these days!!!

Infuriating - I need to back up my info now just in case.

0 Ratings