cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 64

Re: BT Cloud no longer works even though I’m eligible

The same thing has happened to me this afternoon. I am a very long-term BT Cloud user - still on BT Broadband - I went through a log-in process, including the Robot Captcha dialogue, and was simply turned away (no apparent issues with either my user name, password or Captcha it would appear, just that I'm suddenly, it would seem, no longer eligible. I just get :-

BT Cloud is no longer available. For more information please click here. Error Code MBB3-XX.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 64

Re: BT Cloud - No longer available

Im having the same issue, as I see a few people are. I assume its some sort of outage with the unfortunate and incorrect  error message that BT Cloud is no longer availabe...At least thats what I hope it is.

Some info from BT would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 64

Re: BT Cloud Error Code MBB3-XX

Same here, BT Cloud suddenly asking me to sign when it has been running for months on desktop and IPad. Obviously a problem somewhere.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 64

I've just had the same message on 2 of my PCs. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 64

With absolutely no warning at all, I can no longer access BT Cloud.  What has happened to my data?  How can I get it back?  There is no access via my mobile devices or my desk top computer.  It does still show as a service under 'MyBT', but there is no way to access it at all.

By the number of messages appearing today, it looks like it's a widespread issue and probably some people don't even realise it yet.  

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 64

+1

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 64

Add me to the list.  Let's hope it doesn't turn into the lengthy fiasco of a few years ago.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 64

Me to
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 64

the big question is,  is this just a fault or is it the end?  Any info regarding how to retrieve the stored data would be helpful.  Shirley, BT wouldn't just switch it off without giving us the opportunity to recover our files?  WOULD they?

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 64

Re: BT Cloud - No longer available

I'm having the same issue all of a sudden as everyone else. It might be the whole service is down.

0 Ratings