cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 4 of 64

BT Cloud - No longer available

Using Cloud on my windows laptop, been working fine for ages but today got a window asking me to login in (I'm the account holder and credentials are correct).

Sign in fails with a message

BT Cloud is no longer available. For more information click here. Error Code MBB3-XX

When I click it just takes me to a page telling me about BT Cloud.

0 Ratings
63 REPLIES 63
Message 1 of 64

Re: BT Cloud no longer works even though I’m eligible

I have just received an error code MBB3-XX for this and am unable to log in to BT Cloud; system is Win 11 using Edge Chromium Browser - all up to date.

JN Kirkland
0 Ratings
Message 2 of 64

Same as me, really not impressed  BT Cloud is no longer available. For more information please click here. Error Code MBB3-XX.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 64

I too have suddenly started seeing this message. 

I've recently got a new PC (Windows 11, Edge browser) and also a new Android phone. The App is there on both of them, and was working this morning, but now I get the same "No longer available" message - and I've been with BT for many, many years.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 64

BT Cloud Error Code MBB3-XX

My BT Cloud has asked me to sign in, which it has not done since I started using it. When I do I get error MBB3-XX as above. Can this be resolved please.

Thanks.

PS see there are many similar issues experienced by others but cannot see a fix.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 64

Can't get through to BT but it looks like EVERYONE has been stopped from accessing BT Cloud. Thought it was still going to be available to loyal customers that have had it years. They could have warned me it was going to be shut off so I could have downloded all the files.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 64

I set up my BT Cloud Account several years before the October 2022 deadline. Today, I was logged out of BT Cloud and I am unable to log back in. When I try, either I get a message that "Something is wrong" or I get an error message "BT Cloud is no longer available", followed by an error code. It is unacceptable that I am being denied use of a service I am entitled to according to my BT broadband package. It is also very worrying that my data are no longer being backed up. Clearly, this is now a generic problem affecting very many people. Would one of the moderators please look into this issue and get it sorted? 

Thank you. 

Message 8 of 64

Re: BT Cloud - No longer available

I have the same issue, it was working fine this morning!
Help button is useless!
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 64

Re: BT Cloud Error Code MBB3-XX

I am getting the same message since today.

Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 64

Re: BT Cloud - No longer available

Exactly the same problem today. Asks me to log in, then tells me it's no longer available.

0 Ratings