cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

MYBT not recognising BTID unable to login

Go to solution

My existing  BTID is not recognised when trying to access MYBT via app or Web unable to access my account.  Can anyone provide support unable to find anything on help pages.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: MYBT not recognising BTID unable to login

Go to solution

Hi @TJC69 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're experiencing problems with your BT ID what does the error message say? Have you tried a password reset?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi thanks it seems to have resolved itself now, it wouldn't allow Password reset as it didn't recognise my ID bit must have bern a glitch thanks for replying.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@TJC69 No worries, I'm glad it's working again.

Neik

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I've had the same problem for over a week now - I noticed it when trying to download my latest bill. When I click on the MY BT link when I',m logged into my BT email, it actually goes into the correct page at first before coming out again and posting up the following (error) message:

"The page isn’t redirecting properly. An error occurred during a connection to www.bt.com. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."

This problem only occurs when I'm using Firefox as my browser. It connects ok in Edge.

I've changed the Firefox browser security settings to allow MyBT as an exception regarding cookies but it has not made a difference.

Any suggestions as to how I can get the link working again in Firefox please?

0 Ratings