cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Can’t access by mobile usage data via app or website

I haven’t been able to access to my mobile data usage for 2 of my three mobile phones on the my BT website or any of my phones on the BT app for over 2 weeks.  It shows sorry we  can’t show your mobile usage at the moment. I have spoken to BT (including mobile tech guys) numerous times but have got nowhere.  Have tried uninstalling app, reinstalling etc and using different devices android, Apple, desktop, iPad etc and still the same error and message. Is anyone else having the same problem? Any suggestions?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can’t access by mobile usage data via app or website

Hi @VVT, sorry you can't access your mobile usage on the app. 
As you've already tried other devices and a desktop and got the same error there is not much more you can check from your end. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team for help with this.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks John. I replied to your email last week.  Have there been any updates please?

Thanks!  

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @VVT, sorry for the delay in getting to your case. I've picked it up now for you. You've called in earlier and the guide has raised a case to bt.com to investigate.

I'm waiting on an update on this and it can take up to 72hrs but I'll be in touch as soon as I have an update.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thank you! 

0 Ratings